Monday, August 20, 2012

One Hot Summer!

This summer has been incredibly humid here in Toronto. I've been to the pool a couple of times just to try to cool off. I wish I carried business cards with me because sometimes I just want to ask someone I spot to pose for me. Unfortunately I have no business card holder in my swim trunks and I have to settle for taking a mental snapshot and drawing the inspiration later. In this case the "model" was a gorgeous young black woman wearing a white hat and white bikini. The contrast from her skin tone and fabric and the fact that she was wearing a large circular hat made her really easy to remember when I sat down to my drawing table. She was very much a living drawing.

j.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really like it!

James M

Anonymous said...

I really like it!

James M