Friday, June 20, 2014

Working the Engels!

As luck would have it, my very next post following Angle Man is a superheroine I designed for the new comedy show Working the Engels!
I was asked by talented co-creator of the show, Jane Cooper Ford (with co-creator Katie Ford), to design Spectagirl as the fictional favourite superhero of Jenna Engel. She's part Supergirl, part Wonder Woman, all-knowing and all-seeing! The show airs in the US on NBC! Check the link to see when and how you can watch it! It's darn funny, if I say so myself. And I just did.

j. 


2 comments:

Hamorhage said...

Discovered your work through the interview on sidebar nation. Really great interview, was taking a lot of notes on the people that inspired you. Hope you get the chance to update your blog a bit more often, it's especially cool to see your sketches! All the best!

Sam Nielson said...

Really nice work here, great blog! Too bad you don't post very often. :)