Thursday, August 09, 2012

Miss Roxi D'Lite!

Mmm, Roxi! Looking to do some warm up drawings one summer day I opened up the homepage of Roxi D'Lite and filled a page with doodles. I've seen Roxi perform a number of times and she never ceases to amaze. I would even use the completely made-up word "BESHMOZZLE".
Just a few short weeks ago, for instance, I saw Roxi at the Toronto Burlesque festival - she performed in a pink latex cat-suit, lounging on a divan, stripping down to her tassels and thong before bathing in a dish of warm milk. I can tell you that afterwards I happened to find myself backstage in the vicinity of Miss D'Lite (okay, I carried her luggage to her car because I am just that sort of gentleman :) and Roxi smelled exactly of vanilla ice cream. I just about melted.

If Roxi D'Lite is performing in a town near you I highly recommend that you check her out. She wasn't The Reigning Queen of Burlesque, Miss Exotic World 2010 for nothin'!

j.

1 comment:

Don Hudson said...

Excellent Sketches!