Thursday, February 24, 2011

Les Coquettes!

Salut! Valentine's weekend I had the incredibly good fortune to see Les Coquettes' Candy Hearts Valentine's Show! It. Was. Amazing! Seriously amazing. I love Toronto's burlesque scene!

My head was full of drawings by the end of the evening. I've barely begun sketching the girls (and Man-props) but I'm trying to get all the ideas down on paper. Here are just a few.
Comic book convention season is starting up soon so I've also been drawing superheroine pin-ups. I'll be at Wizard World Toronto March 18th to the 20th. I'm aiming to have quite a few drawings available for sale and will most likely be doing commissions while at my table.

j.

9 comments:

crithon said...

love the shape and expression of your Women. AMAZING!!!

Unknown said...

Really amazing. Great lines and energy.

Anonymous said...

Totally amazed!!!!!!!!!

James M

Easy Zee said...

Sexy!! Always great J.

Ian Explosivo said...

Oh man, we've got to get you back on the comic books!

Dominic Bugatto said...

Nice sketches.

Brick Layer said...

Your female figures are seductive. Nice work

j. said...

Crithon - Thanks, man. I feel like I'm getting better with each new drawing.

Eric - Thanks. I'm really trying to push myself lately.

James - :)

Easy Zee - Hot!

Ian Explosivo - Drawing a comic book right now. Not exactly in this cartoony style...but still lots of fun.

Dominic - Thanks, man.

Brick Layer - Thank you.

Jabril Mack said...

I have been looking at you blogs for a couple months now. All of your work is awesome! by studying the way you draw women i have been able to improve my own drawings!